Friday, September 30, 2016

Cancer playlist anyone?


So today was tests and scans day. Next Friday is C Day again. I was told that making a cancer playlist to listen to during and after the chemo would be a good coping skill. And to think of what songs that work for me...Here's what I've come up with...

fight song- rachel platten
rise- katy perry * this is my song right now*
live like you were dying- tim mcgraw
Fighter by Christina Aguilera
Tough by Craig Morgan
The Climb by Miley Cyrus
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
Survivor by Destiny's Child
lady antebellum- one day i will
matina mcbride- im gonna love you through it
skin (sarabeth)- rascall flatts
stronger- kelly clarkson
stronger- brittney spears
fly niki minaj/ rhianna
im a survivor- reba mcentire
keep holding on - avril lavigne
part of me- katy perry
if your going through hell- rodney atkins
something in the water- carrie underwood
defying gravity- glee
let it go- glee
cry- glee
don't stop believing- glee
break on me- keith urban
big girls dont cry- glee
i wont give up- glee
i hold on- deirks bentley
riser- deirks bentley
warrior- demi lovato
unstoppable- rascall flatts
its my life- bon jovi
roar - katy perry
jesus take the wheel- carrie underwood
firework- katy perry
hero- mariah carey
hold on- wilson philips
sky scraper- demi lovato
believe in me- demi lovato
come clean- hilary duff
fly- hilary duff


Cancer Sux Ya'all!

Hope is what guides us, it's what gets us through the day & especially the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment