Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sweet little baby collection, a new release from Ponytails Designs

Is there anything sweeter than a newborn baby?  The way they smell, the little sounds they make, the way they still smunch up into a little ball… these are the little things that (almost!) make me want to have another!
To me they always give me peace just holding them. when I first found out I had cancer my little nephew had just been born . everytime i went to the doctors I would go over to my sisters and just snuggle him and all my worries and fears would go away for a little bit. He was my little miracle. Now I have to hold him down to get snuggles from him lol!
ponytails_blog-new-release-775px
Sweet Little Baby is available in boy, girl, or neutral palettes… or you could grab the whole bundle!  ‘Cause why wouldn’t you?  ðŸ™‚
ponytails_sweetlittlebaby_bundle
ponytails_sweetbabyboy_preview
ponytails_sweetbabygirl_preview
ponytails_sweetlittlebaby_preview
ponytails_blog-ct-inspiration-775px
Check out my team’s adorable pages…


 ponytails_blog-free-gift-775px
ponytails_sweetlittlebaby_labels
You can grab Ponytails Designs lil freebie for this sweet little kit on here blog by clicking on her preview &
you can grab my lil freebie while clickin on my preview!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/80bby2c7c1zf2mt/PD+SLB+cluster+frame.zip

Happy Scrappin Ya'All!

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment