Friday, May 5, 2017

New pirate themed grab bag from LDrag Designs

ARRRGGGGG! Walk the plank. Ahoy mateys.
A pirates life for me...
iNSD is here again and we have some awesome deals for you!!!
I will start with the store 40%  OFF  Wide sale!
Grab Anything you like at 40% OFF!
Also, Chick Blitz is back!!!
And guess what, all my template packs (apart form the themed ones)
are at 2$ each!
and also I have an awesome Grab Bag deal for you!!
My newest collection themed …..
I think you can guess the theme, is packed with awesome goodies
and you can grab them all for ONLY 6$
which means that is 70% OFF!
You will never see this at this price again!!!
So grab it NOW!!!!
in the shop!
and now some awesome inspiration
by Annemarie
by Joanna
by Kay
by Kythe
by Zanthia
 by Roxana
by karrie

and now time for your freebie!
you can click on the preview to grab it or HERE!

Have a great iNSD shopping!!!!
Happy Scrappin Ya'all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment