Friday, May 19, 2017

Posies, A new release from Ponytails Designs

I came up with the idea for this kit the other day when my daughter came home after being out with her dad.  She had picked me a beautiful bouquet of little yellow flowers and proudly handed them over with a hug and a kiss.  Sweetness itself!    That took me right back to when my son was little and he’d pick flowers for me everywhere we went.  He even bought me a vase full of fake flowers at a garage sale once… it was completely hideous, but I proudly displayed it for anyone to see.  How could I not?  He spent his own money on it and was so proud of it.    Kids really are just wonderful at showing love for someone… I wish more adults would take note!
Posies was inspired by all the wonderfully sweet kids who love their mamas.  If you’re a mom (even if it’s to some fur babies) then I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!
I don’t have any pages to show you, as I literally finished this kit yesterday afternoon.  My team hasn’t even had a chance to work with it yet, but I’ll try to post some pages when I have them.  In the mean time, here’s a little gift for you.just click on preview to be taken to Ponytails Designs blog to grab this little freebie!


Happy scrappin Ya'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment