Thursday, July 13, 2017

Spring Dawn & Dreaming of Summer, new releases from Marie H Designs

Hello everyone. I am finally back after I moved this last week-end… and I didn’t go nuts. It was the first time in many years that I have moved and the first time ever with a baby. But it was all worth it.
I have a few products in store at Plain Digital Wrapper this week and they are all on sale.
First of all I have my kit Spring Dawn that was the Gold Kit at DST back in April. It is now in store and on sale at only $2. You can get it and a coordinating Cluster packs and Quickpages (also on sale) in my store HERE.

Take a look at a few layouts that have been created with Spring Dawn.

I have also a new kit Dreaming of Summer that is now at PDW. It is also on sale at only $2 for a limited time. You can find it HERE.

Take a look at what my team have created. It is stunning !!

My CT Karrie has this fun freebie on her blog created with Dreaming of Summer. You can find it   HERE or by clicking on preview
 http://www.mediafire.com/…/d2x1g5…/MHD+DOS+cluster+frame.zip

Happy Scrappin Ya'all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great wreath! I have the kit, so I will most certainly use this beautiful part!

    ReplyDelete